We had to take Ainsley to the doctor on Thursday for a check up to make sure she is doing ok! She is already back to birth weight!! The doctor was very impressed on how well she is doing! We came home and Madison was showing us her dancing moves. All of a sudden Madison went to turn and kind of twisted her ankle. She tried to walk on it but couldn't put pressure without screaming and crying! I was getting really worried she had sprained it or even broke it!! So i hurried and called the doctor to see if they could fit us in. They were able to so i can Madison to the doctor and once we got there was walking on her ankle but was still favoring it a bit. So i still had the doctor look at it. He said she was fine but we did find out she has an ear infection. I am glad i took her in.. at least we found out she has an ear infection and it wasn't a waste of a trip!!
My mom came and stayed with us for a few days to help us get used to our new adventure. She cleaned our house, made lunch and dinner for us!! She is such a great cook! I wish i could cook like her! Thank you so much mom for all of the help you have given us the past couple of days!
Here are just a few pictures of our cute little Ainsley. I will upload more later!

No comments:
Post a Comment