Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Beach Ball Fun!!




Monday night after dinner we were in the living room relaxing, and Madison brought out a little bouncy ball and got chase to play catch with her. Then I joined in and we played for awhile, then Chase decided to play keep away and we almost broke a couple of things, so Madison ran into her toy room and got her BIG beach ball! Then the war was on! We played keep away, fetch, catch, and then Madison wanted chase to hold her and have her be able to kick the ball!! This went on for an hour or so, which surprised me because usually Madison gets bored by then and goes off to do something else. We had a lot of fun, and laughed so hard!! I love being able to just have nights like this with my family!!
Little Ainsley Slept through the whole night! I have no idea how she slept through all the noise!

No comments:

Post a Comment