Thursday, November 10, 2011

Our family is growing!!!



In the past month we have added two new members to our family!

Playboy is a 7 yr old registered quarter horse. His registered name is Now Dats Inspiration. Chase picked out his name, I have no idea where he came up with it. Chase is really excited to have him. He is hoping to make him a good rope horse, and i am hoping to make him a good barrel horse!! Everyone keeps telling chase, "that horse looks more like a barrel horse then a rope horse!" Hopefully Playboy will be able to do both!! He is very calm and gentle!! I really Like him!!!
Last night we headed out to Oakley to get us a new puppy!!! Madison was so excited to get one! We had 11 puppies to choose from. I told Chase he could pick the one he wanted as long as it was a girl. That is all I asked for! after 10-15 minutes Chase finally decided on this little one! We named her Dixie! She is a really good puppy. She is a lot!! She is actually really good about going outside to go to the bathroom and she hasn't made a mess in the house yet!!
Madison couldn't wait to get home so she could play Dixie!
Dixie was a little scared and nervous when we got home!


But she is warming up to us this morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment