Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Vegas Baby!!!!

We got the chance to go to Vegas this year!! It was so much fun. We got up Wednesday morning at 3am and got everything loaded into the truck and got the girls ready to head out! yes we took the girls with us!! we were on the road by 4. we went through Nevada. Chase started out driving and drove to wells, then I drove to Ely where we stopped for breakfast. The girls slept all the way to Ely! It was a really quite drive! After we ate breakfast we headed out again, I drove again. We stopped in Ammon to fuel up then chase drove the rest of the way to Vegas. The girls traveled so good, I was so impressed with them!! We stayed at the desert rose resort. It is like a little apartment. We had a bedroom bathroom kitchen and living room!! We got to our room and laid Madison down for a nap. After she got up we went to Mandalay Bay and went through the trade show there. Later that night Chase and I headed to the Tournament of kings. His mother got us tickets for it. This is our second time going to it and we love it! The food is so amazing!! After the show we went and walked the strip.




















My parents and Tana watched the girls for us!! They took the girls to see the lions at the MGM and the fishes there. They said they had a great time and Madison loved the lions. Thursday we went to the sands for another trade show and got a little bit of our Christmas shopping done. Then we headed out to South point to watch my dad rope! Even though they didn't do any good I am still so glad we were able to go and support him!!Later that night Chase me my parents and Tana went down to Fremont street and then went over to the Venetian. Fremont street was pretty cool. The light show we watched was different, I didn't like the song they did but it was still really cool. The venetian was really cool!! Chases mom and dad watched the girls for us so we were able to go!! Friday we got up and went to another trade show, this one was huge!! I got lost!! Friday night Chase me Tana and Madison went swimming! It was a lot of fun. We ordered pizza and just hung out at the room that night. It was nice to just relax for awhile!!


Saturday we got up, Chase left to go do shopping for me so Tana and I went and did some more shopping while my mom watched the girls! we got a lot done!!




We left Sunday morning around 930. We were already to leave. We stopped in ammon and Madison decided she wanted to ride with chases parents so we let her and she rode all the way home with them!I am so glad i got to go to Vegas this year. It was a lot of fun!! Thank you everyone who helped us with the girls!! I hope we can go back next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment