Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Our weekend!

This past weekend chase and I had the opportunity to sneak away for the night! We had gotten His mother an over night stay and dinner for two up to Almo outpost. She thought we deserved a break, so she gave it to us and she watched the girls for us.
We left early Saturday morning and went out and helped my dad move our cows home, and then chase and my dad did a few little things that my dad needed some help with. We left Malta around 5:00 pm and headed up to Almo for a fun night. Once we got up there we got checked in to our room and then we ate dinner. Chase got the salmon and I got the Steak Sandwich. They were both really good. We then went to our room and got ready to go hot tubing. Todd and Tana came up and went hot tubing with us. It was so much fun!! I am glad they came with us!! Our room was really nice! and the beds were amazing. Even though we only went to almo and it wasn't that far away. It was so nice to be able to get away for a bit. and spend time with my husband!  I am so thankful for him. He is such a hard worker and great husband and dad!! I love you chase!!
Of course I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures of our fun weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting us go hot tubing with you guys. I seriously could go there every weekend. It was a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete