Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A blog to catch up!!

Wow I can't believe I haven't blogged for a long time!!! I will try to get caught up on this blog!:)

Chases parents went to Arizona for a week so chase and I were on chore duty.  The girls and I did the chores in the morning then we would go back out and help chase in the evenings! Their roping steers were in the middle of calving so we got to deal with them!!

Chases birthday was a lot of fun! He got very spoiled!! His parents got him some new boots and his sister got a pair of jeans and a new ranch rope! Me and the girls got him and Xbox!  He was very excited for all of his gifts! We had Deseret  on his birthday. On Friday we went to twin for dinner for chases birthday!! 
We celebrated chases dads birthday in march! We went to dinner at the drift inn! It was so good!! 
Chases parents, sister, and brother in law went on a cruise this spring. Chase the girls and I got to do chores again! The girls just loved going out there and helping!! 
Madison is using her Christmas present a lot!! She loves being able to ride in her saddle now that the weather has finally started to be nice!! The horse she rides is name mouse.. Madison calls him "my mouse" 

No comments:

Post a Comment