One day The girls, my mom, my sisters and I went up to Pocatello and went to the ZOO. it was a lot of fun and the girls loved it, even though we got rained on. The girls even got to pet a deer!! They thought it was so cool. After the zoo we ate lunch at Casta Vita and then went and did a little shopping.
A few weekends ago we all got together and went up to Lake Cleveland and had a little cookout! We grilled Cheeseburgers/Hot dogs, Cooked Marshmellows. We went on a littke hike! IT was so beautiful up there. I love being able to get away and enjoy some quiet time!
We have made a couple of trips up to Almo to go swimming. We sure love being able to go up there and enjoy the warm water! The girls sure love it! Madison is our little fish and isn't afraid of the water! she loves jumping in!! Ainsley on the other hand is very timid. but is getting a lot better and starting to like it more and more!
The girls, Tara, Tana, Todd and I went up to the Shoshone Falls a couple weeks ago and had a picinic! it was beautiful. We went on a little hike and the girls loved it!
My mom, Sisters and I made a trip up to Boise to do some Birthday/Christmas shopping! We left early Saturday morning and came back that afternoon. I am thankful I was able to get away and to spend some time with them. It beens awhile since we have been able to do. Chase watched the girls. They had a great time. They went to twin and did some Shopping!
Last week the girls and I went and picked up Avalan and Kaiah and went out and rode horses. We had so much fun and everyone enjoyed it! the girls got to practice barrels and Poles. After we were done we grabbed some lunch. Then we decided we wanted to have a camp out. So we hurried out to malta to grab a tent from my mom! When we got to our house. The clouds started to roll in and started to rain. so we decided to set up the tents in the house! The girls thought that was pretty cool! We were able to go outside and Roast Hotdogs between rain storms. but we came inside and cooked marshmellows over the stove. This was the first time the girls have had a sleep over and they loved it! Already asking when they can have another one!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment