Couple of weeks before Halloween, I was able to meet Madison and her kindergarten class out to Oakley to a field trip to the pumpkin patch. We had so much fun. All the kids got to go for a ride on the hay wagon and they got to pick a pumpkin out! The kids were able to play different games they had a basketball court, mini golf course, corn maze, haunted house to go through. They also had a couple of baby goats the kids were able to feed! Madison had a great time and loved every minute of it!
turned out cute. Both girls did a great job.
I was also able to go with Ainsley and her preschool class to the pumpkin patch in Paul!! They all had so much fun!!
We also Painted pumpkins instead of carved them. The girls loved it and had a great time! Theyturned out cute. Both girls did a great job.
Halloween week was very busy! Monday I went in and helped Ainsley class make toilet paper roll mummies! they were super cute. I was so glad I was able to go in and help them, all the kids had a fun time!!
Thursday was Ainsley Halloween party. Madison, Tana, and I was able to go! We helped the kids put there monster toilet paper rolls mobiles together!! They all turned out so cute. Then the kids got to put their costumes on went for a Halloween parade down the hall to all the classrooms and they all got candy!Friday was Madison Halloween Party. Ainsley, Tara and I were able to go and watch their Halloween Parade.
This girls both dressed up as princesses! They were both so cute,
Halloween we started out in malta, and then went over to chases parents house, and then we met up with Casey, Maribeth, Av, Kai, and Stetson, and went Trick or Treating around with them!! The girls loved it and was had a great time!
Happy Halloweeen!!













No comments:
Post a Comment