Since I am just starting my blog, I decided to start blogging about everything that has happened in the last year!
We Celebrated Madison 1st birthday the Sunday before her birthday, so everyone could make it. We had it out to my parents house. We grilled cheeseburgers and had salad, chips, cake and ice cream. Madison got very spoiled by everyone! She really didn't know what to think about opening presents. Chase and I had to help her out a bit. We had Kris Bankhead make Madison cake for us, it turned out way CUTE!!!

On Madison birthday, Chase Madison and I took a drive up to Lake Cleveland. We packed a little picnic for us to eat.. Well when we got up there is was raining, but that didn't stop us. Chase went and found a spot where he made us a little hut under some blankets and the trees. Chase decided he was going to try and fish, but he didn't catch anything. Madison and I just hung out in our little hut and tried to stay dry. We had a lot of fun! It was good to go and spend time with just us three!!

No comments:
Post a Comment