On June 3, 2011 I married my Best Friend Chase!! We were married at Morey's Event Center in Burley, Idaho. Our reception was also there. Everything turned out GREAT. We couldn't ask for better weather, it was so nice and everything was perfect. I am so happy i got to marry Chase and now we can start being a family and be able to be a family. I am so luck to finally found the guy that loves me for me and treats me so great. Thank you everyone that helped make our wedding day so special for us!
I have the Best sisters EVER!!! Tana did an amazing job on my hair and also on Madison's! Tara did GREAT with my make-up! I even talked her into painting my toe nails for me! Even though she hates feet she painted them!!
Here is a few pictures from our wedding... Thank you so much Chelsey Hutchison for taking them for us! You did such a GREAT job!


Our Great family and friends that came to support us and help celebrate our special day!




Thank you Casey and Maribeth for decorating the truck! IT looked Awesome! You guys did a GREAT job!!
I had to post this picture by itself... I just love this picture! Madison loves her daddy very much!!!

I had to post this picture by itself... I just love this picture! Madison loves her daddy very much!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment