Friday, April 6, 2012

~Our Life lately~

Ainsley turned seven months old yesterday! I cant believe it already. She is growing up was fast and getting such a cute personality!! Ainsley  new things she is doing is:1. loves eating baby food
2.starting to like baby cereal again!!
3.still sleeping through the night!!
4.loves to ride horses.
The other night we went out and rode and she was loving it and just giggled the whole time! Of course I didnt have my camera or phone with me, so I didnt get any pictures.
Ainsley Fell Asleep like this last night!! It was super cute! We were playing and she was laughing so hard and all of a sudden she put her head down and was out!!

Madison loves riding horses also,Chases old calf horse is such a great babysitter for madison. She just loves being able to ride by herself!!!
A couple of weeks ago we trimmed madison hair. It looks so much better! Thank you so much Tana!!
This past week we watched abbey for todd and tana! She is such a cute dog. The girls just love her! and so dixie. She was a very good dog!! I love watching her because she entertains dixie and Madison!! Here is a few pictures i got!
 Chase and I went to heber city with his family a couple weekends ago, so todd and tana watched the girls for us! Right before they left i took these pictures of the girls! they are so cute! I love them so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment