Friday, May 4, 2012

Eight months OLD!!!-weekend get away

I am a day early on this post but its ok!! Ainsley will be eight months old tomorror!! She is growing up so fast!! I am loving every minute!! She has one little tooth starting to come through. Ainsley hasnt been that fussy about the tooth coming in!! She is still loving food and starting to like baby cereal again!! Ainsley isn't crawling yet. She still loves her jumper. Her new favorite thing is riding horses!! When we go out to rope and ride she will fuss until she is on a horse then she is competely happy!! She is for sure a cowgirl!! Her and Madison are so cute together!! Ainsley gets so excited when madison plays with her. . we are working on getting ainsley to say mama and dada so Madison goes over to ainsley and is always saying ma ma ma ma and da da da!! its super cute!! We love our littl girls so much. they bring so much joy into our lives!!
 Madison loves riding horses!! We barely can get her off when it is time to go home!
Last weekend 26-27, chase and I got to go to the salt lake to the super cross. We got tickets from a guy that gave some to butte. My parents watched the girls for us! At first I wasn't sure if i really wanted to go because I am not really into super cross, but i am so glad we were able to go. Chase had to work Saturday morning so we left Malta about 230. we checked into our room and got ready then left to go to the super cross. Once we got there we had to park like a mile or two away. there was so many people!! I am so glad we were able to go!! thanks Chase for a great weekend!!
 There was a lot of people there...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Ainsley looks so big in these pics. Its crazy cause I see her all the time and I still think she looks bigger. She is such a sweetheart. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete