Chase and I celebrated our one year anniversary!! I cant believe how fast this past year has went by. I love Chase so much, he such a great example for me and to our girls!! We were able to get away for night ( thank you mom for watching the girls), we went and stayed in Pocatello. we stayed at the Red Lion. we went to dinner at red lobster ( first time for me eating there). the food was amazing!! I ate way to much though!! I only got a few pictures since i forgot my camera. I didn't even get one of chase and i together :(
this was our shrimp nachos we got!! they were really good!!
This was my dinner!! my plate had crab legs, lobster tail, and two different kinds of shrimp! It was amazing!! I could only eat half of it though
This was Chase's dinner. He got a shrimp trio! He really liked it!
No comments:
Post a Comment