Monday, June 11, 2012

the boat!

Chases family bought a boat awhile ago!!! We have taken it out a couple times already and it is so much fun!! I can't wait for the weather to warm up a lot so we can go all the time! Madison just loves the boat and water, so Chase and his mom went over to Idaho water sports and bought a few things for the boat. When they bought the boat it came with a lot of life jackets, a tube, ropes and water skies. Well they decided they needed to get a tube that Madison could ride in and then Chase said he wanted to learn to wake board so they got a board!!! I am pretty excited I have never wake boarder before and i think it would be a lot of fun to try it!!
here is Madison in the wake board with my life jacket on! and then Chase with the wake board he is pretty excited if you cant tell!!

No comments:

Post a Comment