Monday, June 11, 2012

Nine months old!

WOW where did the last nine months go.. i cant believe how fast it has went by, our sweet little girl is already nine months old!! We went to the doctor today for her check up and she is growing!! She weighs 18.8 lbs and is 28 1/2 inches long! Ainsley cant figure out to crawl, she can scoot backwards and goes around in a circle really well on her stomach just cant figure out how to go forwards yet! She still loves her sister and Dixie so much. Madison loves to try and help Ainsley crawl! Madison will try to push her by her back feet or pull her by her arms to help. Ainsley loves to eat!! I think that is all she does sometimes!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! Your girls are so adorable! They look so much like you! I am glad I am able to keep up with you on your blog. I don't comment a lot but I always check it! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete