I was going through my post today and realized i never posted this one so i thought i would today
As I lay Here in bed.. I am so torn.. My husband just found out today that his calf horse has had a stroke and has caused him to have a seizure now, also he is going blind. This horse took chase to the junior high national finals rodeo and all through high school rodeo taking chase to state all for years! They were the best of buds. Chase couldn't wait until Madison Got old enough that she and zipper could be become best of friends. Zipper was going to Madison little rodeo horse. This past year Madison has Fallin in love with zipper!! She loves feeding him and brushing him. She knows exactly where his pen is at and runs to him exertions we go out there!!!
I have never felt so hopeless when chase found out about zipper it just broke my heart. I just wish I could help take his pain away that he is feeling.. I love you so much chase and I hope you know that I am here for you no matter what.
Here are just a few pictures of chase and Madison with Zipper!
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment