Tuesday, June 7, 2016

2015 Summer Rodeos!

This summer we took the girls to Oakley for the summer series rodeo. This girls improved every rodeo and we are so proud of them!!
Madison ran Drifter on the Barrels and Poles. They get along so well and are starting to figure each other out. I love watching them work and become a team together!!
Here is Madison barrels runs on drifter!
Here is Madison pole runs of drifter. Also her goat tail untying!! She did a great job! 
Ainsley has also improved so much.. She rode two different horses. She rode Mouse and Dally.. Depending on the night. She is just way to cute.. She is becoming a little cowgirl! At the last rodeo Ainsley tipped over a pole.. and after her run she came up to me with a big smile and said mom did you see my pole run.. I knocked over a pole. She was sp excited that she was going fast enough to 
knock a pole over!
Here is Ainsley runs!!
 


I am so lucky that both of our girls Love and have the passion for horses and rodeo! I am so proud of both girls and how well they are starting to ride!! Can't until next season to see how they have improved.
They had an awards banquet and the girls walked away with some great awards.. I also ran cruiser on the barrels and we won the older group!! Got us a pretty nice buckle!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment