I was able to go to most of Ainsley field trips this school year!
They went to the fire station in Paul. They watched a movie on fire safety. They also got a tour of the fire truck and was able to sent in one. They also got to spray the hose
Ainsley class also took a field trip to the Ag expo! IT was a lot of fun
They also went to a dairy. They were showed how they milk cows. They also showed them all the baby calves!
Ainsley class also had a field trip to the Ag Expo at the Rupert fairgrounds. The kids got to learn a lot of different things! It was fun to be able and go with them!
Her class also took a field trip to the Rupert Library! The Librarian read them a couple different books. Then they got a tour of the library.
I also took pictures of Ainsley on the last day of school. I can't believe that this year she will be 5... where did my baby go!! I am so proud of what a young little girl she is growing up to be. She has learned so much from being in school.















No comments:
Post a Comment