We took our yearly summer trip to Jackson Hole! I love being able to get away and enjoy our little vacation!! We left Thursday morning. My parents followed us up!! It was fun to spend time with them!! Thursday night my mom and I went on a bike ride! We took a little scenic route around Jackson, it took us around some really cute homes and up past the ski resort! Friday morning we went on another bike ride!! I loved the amazing mountain fresh air! Tana, Tara, and Kasen showed up Friday afternoon. We spent most of Friday at the roping arena.
The girls met some new friends and spent a lot of time hanging out with them!!!
Saturday my mom, sisters, the girls and I went shopping.
The guys roped most of the day. Chase and my dad won some money!
We had an amazing BBQ that evening! Steaks, shrimp, salad and fruit!! It was so good!
Sunday morning my parents and sisters left and chase and his dad roped. After they got done we headed home! We sure love being able to get away and have a vacation!





No comments:
Post a Comment